Murals • Graphic Design • Photography • Fine Art • Art Camp • Art Education

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Habit Experiment: The 2nd 1/2

Starting a fun new project with fellow creative friend. She found a blog [FYI Here is the original blog and idea --> Habit]. We will take 30 pictures in 30 days and write no more than 30 words about each pic. I guess this is a way to capture a little something of our lives on a daily basis...therefore making this a habit. I have yet to title it, but I'm thinking it will be something of a documentation of my never-ending and ever-growing "to-do" list. Hopefully it will become something more exciting than that, maybe more about the second half of our summer break.


Now my friend is a much better writer than I, downright entertaining to say the least, so here is her blog which describes our little experiment. BTW she gives me way too much  credit. http://momtasticstitchery.blogspot.com/2010/07/habit-experiment-day-1-of-30-memory.html


>> Day 1: July 8 - The evergrowing stack of old books, new books, notes, binders and lesson plans has toppled over once and been reorganized into a more stable stack. It's becoming sculptural.

No comments:

Post a Comment